MOVE. FEEL. CHOOSE. REPEAT.
Wednesdays 4-5p, meets twice a month. Please call or email for more info and/or to register. Nov. Dates: 11/18, 11/25. Dec. Dates: 12/2, 12/16.
A virtual movement and breath group based in trauma sensitive yoga and foundational dance. We’ll explore music, movement & breath to access our body’s innate ability to regulate.
No Prior Movement/Yoga/Dance experience required.
All sessions take place online.
Fee. Sliding scale based on self-assessed access to resources, $20-$40/session. Please commit to 2 sessions at a time. Secure, electronic payments can be made through Zelle.
How to Self-Assess Your Access To Resources:
Consider paying less on the scale if you:
- have significant debt
- have medical expenses not covered by insurance
- receive public assistance
- have little/no extended family financial support
- are an unpaid public servant
- are unemployed
Consider paying more on the scale if you:
- own the home you live in
- have investments, retirement accounts, or inherited money
- travel recreationally
- have access to family money and resources in times of need
- work part time by choice
- have a relatively high degree of earning power due to level of education (or gender and racial privilege, class background, etc.)